Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Style Me.... Long Weekend Comfy




mmmm.... Long weekends..... I needed this one bad.  On Saturday, D (my husband) took Bean (our son) to breakfast with the boys (D and his friends try to get together Saturday mornings for breakfast).... this means me time (love).  We then spent the rest of the day finishing the play structure (by we I mean D) that we had bought Bean earlier this summer.  And swimming at my parents.... (so needed, Saturday was beyond humid).

Sunday was a day spent at church and relaxing with D's parents. 
Monday was fall cleaning day and then a great BBQ with some great friends... an awesome way to end an even awesomer weekend, and yes I am borrowing "awesomer"  from my 4 yr old.  

The other great thing about Monday was that it was chilly enough that I could wear a couple of new fall items.  I've been desperate to wear these pants..... which means I was close to wearing them in 30++ (Celsius) degree weather.  And we all know that's not comfortable... lucky for me good sense kicked in.





Where: my backyard
Glasses: Diesel from eons ago
Sweat Shirt: Roots
Cargo's: Roots
Shoes: I wore toms for about 5mins, and was barefoot for the majority of the day
Bracelets: presents from my brother... he brought them back for me from Kenya about 9 yrs ago.

2 comments: