Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Style Me.... I give you my fall uniform.


Not much to say other than these are three of my favourite pieces of clothing.  The jeans feel like PJ's (but thankfully don't look it), the shirt is one that always makes me feel like I am walking around in Paris or some other city that is a little more chic than my own.... and the jean jacket was only $7 at Value Village (definitely a piece of thrifting gold, in my opinion). What's not to love!?!  




Jean Jacket: Gap (Value Village)
Shirt: Gap (last fall)
Jeans: Second Denim Co. yoga jean
Shoes: Gap (3 or 4 years ago)

2 comments:

  1. great outfit! love those jeans!
    www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your jean jacket. so cute. super glad i found your blog. adore it already. i'm following. I'd love if you'd check out of my latest Lauren Conrad inspired outfit post. I took the pictures in front of her old house on the Hills. So pretty. Love to hear what you think.Thanks love. xoxo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete