Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Style Me.... Domestic

So since it is still technically summer... I thought I would share one last summery outfit (not that many on here have been summery.... haha).
Where: making applesauce
Top: Gap (last spring)
Shorts: H&M
Necklace: borrowed from R
Shoes: none??  I never seem to remember to put my shoes on for pictures.... I think I wore my birks.  

This is what I wore for the domestic exercise of making applesauce.  What? Not practical enough? Well, I would have worn my vacuuming skirt and kitten heels with matching pearls and apron.... but I thought that I'd set the bar low.  And that way you'll never be disappointed (sorry, but when I hear the word domestic I think of June Clever.... oh to be that put together).  I love this outfit, it's made up of two of my favourite pieces.  Although, I probably should have rethought the long sleeves as it was stinking hot.  But now I'll know for next time right ;)


This is my husbands favourite of our little photo shoot..... my oh my, what a stunner...haha.

1 comment: