Thursday, September 15, 2011

Style Me... Equestrian

So I don't know why I decided to make my first fashion post unfashionable, but I wanted to share one of my favourite things in life with the blogging world and that is horses! Love 'em! This little girl is Kylo and she is beautiful and smart, and this was my first time riding her but I loved her :D .

So I'm such a dork that when I ride I try and wear "classic" equestrian style, but with a twist. So I have the classic breeches and riding gear but then I opted for a neon pink vest and turquoise hoodie, colours that are not usually associated with the equestrian world.

So thanks for bearing with me as I shared my passion with you and I promise that soon I will post a real outfit.






































Vest: We are the Superlative Conspiracy
Breeches: Tailored Sportsmen
Half Chaps: Ariat
Boots: Old West
Hoodie: Lululemon

1 comment:

  1. what a cute post! such an adorable vest.
    www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete