Sunday, September 4, 2011

Style Me... more introductions!

Hi! I'm R. I'll also be documenting my style, but I also love to do DIY's so I'll be documenting that as well ;) . I'm currently in university and am studying studio art (part of why I love DIYing is because I have the resources here at school, I don't know too many business students who have access to a table saw :D). My style is a bit different from my sister's, since I'm in school I have a lot more casual outfits than office or dressy outfits. But we also have very similar style because we have a lot of the same clothing items. Also I try and buy most of my cloths used so that changes up my style a bit too. So that''s me!

And here is what I am currently working on for my new apartment I just moved into.

This is a rag rug carpet that I am crocheting! Fun!

I found the idea to use strips of material like this a while back on the net and just recently decided to do it. So far so good.







But a messy process and a long one.

No comments:

Post a Comment