Sunday, September 4, 2011

Style Me... Introductions

Oh Hi!

  I'm M. I'm a mother and a wife.  I work part time in a super casual office. I love clothing and love fashion.... but I need a wardrobe that is flexible, and within my budget. This blog is a documentation of my evolving style.  But that's not all.... for the low price of $$$ you don't just get one, but two... my sister will also be documenting her evolving style as well.  So if you see someone on here that looks like me..... but isn't quite the same than it's R.  We're not twins (we're actually 5 years apart) but enough people get us confused.  

Outfit details:
Where: Church
Top: Gap
Skirt: J.Crew
Shoes: Michael Kors
Bracelets: H&M


Earrings: Walmart
I'll let her do her own introductions though....

No comments:

Post a Comment