Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Style Me... Unrecognizable



  I really like this outfit, again it's super comfy (are you surprised?? yeah me neither).  I am really enjoying my bangs.... I feel a little more like myself....  it's easier to style and I feel a little bit more put together.  I had a few reactions this week to them, the most common one has been not being recognized. I definitely didn't think that it changed how I looked that much.  If I had known that I was unrecognizable I would have play some tricks.... but alas I realized to late.


Jacket: H&M
Sweater: J.Crew Factory
Long sleeve T: Gap
Jeans: Gap

(Do you like my son's band poster that he made, and posted on the front door? He saw some in a window downtown and decided that he and his dad should make one.)
Shoes: Steve Madden

xxM

No comments:

Post a Comment