Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Style Me... Vintage


Hi Everyone!

So finally I'm doing an outfit post, my sister is going to be so happy ;) I just went to Value Village and I found this AWESOME purse!



So I got so inspired to do a cute little vintage-y outfit.

Jacket: H&M
Dress: Pins and Needles
Shoes: Steve Madden
Purse: Value Village! :D

I have a semi-presentation in one of my art classes today and I wanted to look cute for it. At my school it's pretty important to look nice most of the time. Some universities are all about the hoodie and pj pant look, but at my school you wouldn't really be able to get away with that. Which is a good... and a bad thing, it really raises the bar.

Ok so that's it from me, have a good day everyone :D

1 comment:

  1. YAY! So cute! I love your dress.... and the purse of course :)

    ReplyDelete