Thursday, November 3, 2011

Style Me...All Made up..

Since I am sick at the moment, and all my outfits consist of my house coat and pj's, I thought that I'd share what I wear for makeup on a daily basis.




* M.A.C's Brow Finisher in Wheat (unfortunately it's discontinued... sad face),  M.A.C Skinfinish Natural in Light/Medium, M.A.C Moisture Select Cover in Nw15, Chanel's Vitalumiere Aqua in B10
*Maybelline's Line Stiletto liquid liner in brownish black, Korres Lip Butter Glaze in Jasmine, Tarte's mascara (I think it's the Amazonian Clay one.... and it's a sample size)
*M.A.C Cremeblend Blush in Something Special, M.A.C Mineralized Blush in Warm Soul.... I put the creme blush on first and do a light layer of warm soul over top.  My favourite combo.
*M.A.C Cremesheen lipstick in Ravishing, M.A.C Lustre lipstick in Lovelorn.... I alternate between these two.
xx M

No comments:

Post a Comment